Tigers fall to 8-1
Submitted by Edgar on Tue, 11/05/2013 - 18:00
By Mark Richardson.
The LaSalle Tigers much anticipated game against the St. Mary Tigers didn’t end well for the Tiger faithful as they watched St. Mary celebrate a 42-28 win over LaSalle last Friday night in Tiger Stadium. LaSalle started the game in an explosive manner as they took the opening kickoff at their own 32 yard line. After a 5 yard penalty and incomplete pass, Cole Hendrix found Brandon Johnson for a 75 yard touchdown pass and a 6-0 lead. Hendrix threw to Morgan Barbo for the 2 point conversion and LaSalle was up early 8-0.
To read more please log in or subscribe to the digital edition http://www.etypeservices.com/Jena%20TimesID339/
Rate this article:
- Four Jena Giants visited the New Orleans Saints
- Giants improve to 7-0 in District; Lady Giants kick off state playoffs
- Two dozen members of LaSalle Shooting Sports going to state
- Jena Lady Giants win District Championship; Giants stay undefeated in District Play at 6-0
- LaSalle Tigers fall in two district games